4.12.2007

For those who share my taste in TV sci-fi.

Hat tip to the Historian for this quiz, which made my morning. Note how close I came to being Kaylee, too. I'm really jazzed. :)



Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)



Dependable and trustworthy. You love your significant other and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.


Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
95%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
95%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
75%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Inara Serra (Companion)
70%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
River (Stowaway)
55%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
30%
Alliance
30%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

2 comments:

deNile said...

Zoe AND Malcolm....I'm hotter than I thought I was

Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 80%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 80%
Wash (Ship Pilot) 75%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 70%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 65%
River (Stowaway) 50%
Inara Serra (Companion) 40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 35%
Derrial Book (Shepherd) 25%
Alliance 10%
A Reaver (Cannibal) 5%

Diana said...

Awesome...I would have been happy with Kaylee and Zoe too. Now I have to rewatch the series, of course!