7.12.2007

Holding pattern.

A list of things I am currently waiting for:

1) For the response to a job application I put in late last month.
2) For this weekend's Danskin Triathon.
3) For the end of July and the theatre conference I attend each year.
4) For the beginning of August when my sister's family is coming to visit.

A lot of effort and desire at this point is focused on the short-term future, and only the usual repetitive tasks are really being addressed in the present. Laundry, dishes, picking up toys, and the wake-up-school/work-dinner-bedtime routine aren't providing much blogging fodder. Still, at this point I'm thankful we have no big dreadful news and I'll settle for the routine pleasures of good exercise, weekend walks, hanging out with my family, and organizational cleaning with an eye to making space for new creative ventures.

You know it's a quiet week on the blog when I'm web-shopping for filing cabinets in my copious spare time. :)

No comments: