6.05.2008

Food for thought.

Real Food for Long Workouts

This makes me feel slightly better about never having gotten around to a true "nutrition plan" when I was training for triathlons the last few years.  Since I'm taking this season off and am watching what I eat for prenatal reasons, though, it did get me thinking about next season and what I'd like to be doing.  Besides taking care of the new baby and potentially working and being with my family, of course.

I got in my first two swims of the season this week before the weather turned rainy, and it's nice to know there is at least one sport I can do, albeit lumberingly, right up until delivery.  It felt really good to be back in the water.

Many of my friends are on the move this summer: moving soon, travelling a lot, raising kids, training for races...what are you all doing in terms of fitness this summer that you find enjoyable?  And what are you eating for pleasure?

No comments: