7.01.2008

7.5 months and ten answers.

And 1.5 to go.

If I were to make myself a t-shirt to communicate to the world for the next seven or so weeks, here are the top ten questions I'd answer on my chest so people could stop asking:

1.  Yes, I am often hot and uncomfortable these days (very perceptive!).
2. It's a boy.
3. August 15th.
4. We'll tell you his name once we meet him and see how he responds.
5. Slightly irritable and voluminous, but overall in good health.
7. Still at work.
8. Indefinitely, potentially, or possibly back to work in October depending on the job market.
9. She's looking forward to being a big sister.
10. No, we're probably not really ready, but what new parents ever are?

2 comments:

Finn said...

What about:

A couple of beers, some blue cheese, and sushi.

Jenni said...

Maybe you haven't been asked but I would add
11.) Not having twins