11.29.2008

A guest post from a petite blogger.

The bug got a camera for her birthday and we've just pulled the first batch of pictures onto the computer, so she'd like to tell you a little bit about the best of her pictures.



This is me. Mom was trying the camera to be sure the buttons worked.

This is my brother in his carseat on the way to my school.  I took it because I like him.



I like this picture of him because he's being quiet.



This is my brother and my mom and my daddy. I like the way he's looking at my dad.



This is a picture of him happy after breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great little photographer you have there! She's surely a great big sister, too, taking all of those pictures of her brother. :) I can't believe how grown up they're both getting...

--Meredith