3.06.2008

At least, at last.

Still swamped in aforementioned papers and publications.

Still waiting to hear back from our candidate of choice to see if the job search I've been running is finally over.

Still procrastinating about the spring exercise plan due to another cold snap. I am done with winter. Days from now on are to be forty degrees and above, I officially decree.

My night elf hunter just hit 70 in World of Warcraft, so that's sucked up major free time in the past week. That's quite a new beginning for those of you non-players as I can now fly, something I've wanted to do since approximately kindergarten.

And tomorrow, I'll be four months pregnant. :)

Those are my excuses. Some of them are pretty good. What are yours?

6 comments:

CyndiF said...

Were you trying to hide the punch line?

Congrats!

Staci said...

I give more value to the pregnancy than the WoW, since I have full appreciation of how that affects productivity, but that's just me :). Congrats again!

Bolder said...

i have neither a night elf hunter, nor a pregnancy, yet i am done with winter too.

i've got no good excuses!

congrats though!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Heather! That's wonderful news. :)

--Meredith

Diana said...

congratulations! I'm still continuing to attribute these things to the water at ARL... ;-)

Jenni said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was laughing at your WOW flying experience and then I read you're pregnant! I had to re-read it and then called Randy. Since Matt didn't tell him yet he said he'd hit him in the balls...not a big deal now that you're pregnant. :)

Yay! Congrats again!